Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Wytch’s Secret to Effective Magic




I have been involved in magickal practices my entire adult life. At the age of eighteen I joined a REALLY good Wiccan church which I have yet to see its teachings rivaled by another. Our training was intense. We were expected to know everything from rituals to history. We were able to perform circles by memory and invoke Gods and Goddesses. We learned recipes and spells for practically anything we needed. When there wasn’t a spell, we were trained well enough to make one to suit our needs. My old coven performed miracles of healing and things you seem to only read about in books. Over the years after the coven broke up, I continued to apply what I learned, using my willpower to effect change in the astral, in turn affecting outcomes in the physical. I thought that was what wytches do. Over the years I was able to curse the wicked, find the missing, and heal the sick. All the while not realizing that this method of working is just scratching the surface of what one can do.

Years later…I discovered the ways of Traditional Wytchcraft. I learned about the fetch and familiar spirits. I quickly realized I had been working not necessarily wrong, but inefficiently all those years. I learned if I shifted my attention to learning how to work with spirits, they could assist me in doing the work I needed to get done. This made things much simpler and way more powerful. No more having to go out and buy wax figure candles, chords, and herbs to perform long drawn out ritual spells. I could simply contact my familiar spirit or fetch spirit and they would give me great insight to what is happening, and what can be done about it. It truly is a one stop shop for your magickal abilities. Once you have contact and build a great relationship with them, they take the guess work out of spell work. The best part is you no longer have to use up all your personal energy to effect the astral world anymore. They can do this for you, and because they are astral beings, they can do it much more effectively than we can do it alone.

This is my secret to being a powerful wytch. The secret is I’m not powerful at all, but my relationships and connection with my beloved fetch and familiars are more powerful than anything that could ever be conjured by man. I seem to always be one step ahead of anything that would do me harm, because they are there…watching over me…protecting me.


No comments:

Post a Comment